Tsinelas!

 01/24/2008 02:50 pm


 
 
Palagi na lang nawawala ang kabaak ng tsinelas ko!!! It is a typical occurrence when I need to use my slippers when I get out of bed. This picture was not planned. This was what I found when I was searching for something to shod my feet the other day. The half of each one of them were missing or at least not where I had left them when I took them off before getting into bed.

Sometimes, I think that there's an elf stationed under my bed whose sole duty is to get the other half of a pair of slippers as far away as possible from its partner. Why do you think I have four pairs? It is not because I love collecting them. They're there because sometimes the missing halves don't reappear until after a few days of futile searching and so I always have a pair in reserve. But on this particular day, yes, all of them were astray!

Haaaay! Maybe I should put the slippers in a basket under my bed so they'll stay where I took them off?
Or do you think I have to offer tidbits to the tsinelas elf so he'll (I'm sure he is male) go away and leave my slippers in peace? Or should I just entirely do away with slippers and go barefoot inside the house? I'm desperate for a solution. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like butter, slowly melting

The Fear of Excess

Falling out of Love?