Mothers Day 2007

05/29/2007 07:33 am

  
Big Mama (as in big!) in Sonya's garden at Alfonso, Cavite.

My present size is a cause for consternation for me every morning. It is not so much that I think I am unattractive this way. I just get so frustrated when I can't close the zippers on my jeans and when the buttons are dangerously close to popping off my shirts. I have no budget for a whole new wardrobe and I don't see myself setting out to try the latest dieting trend.

Oh my, what to do?! Hope that twice-a-week Pilates will have some effect on the bulging tummy? Go back to swimming to trim (Hahaha!) the arms and the thighs? Maybe try the almost new exerciser bought from the white elephant sale? Maybe, maybe, maybe!!!

If all else fails, there's ukay-ukay to the rescue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like butter, slowly melting

The Fear of Excess

Falling out of Love?