Forget my age


  


Day after day, I get more reminders that I am fast approaching my Senior years. On the beach last month, I espied a really cute little boy named Zuriel, and said hello. His aunt struck a conversation with me that centered on how I must have looked in my younger days. Oh no! This was the second time in just a few weeks that there has been reference to my advancing years. There was no denying now that I am really Lola material (check out my earlier blog on this).                                                                                                                                                                            

And so, it was then that I  decided that I had just a few more years to get on with what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Time to prepare my bucket list and plot strategies on how to achieve each and every item on the list.  And number one on that list was ... forget my age. Hehehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like butter, slowly melting

The Fear of Excess

Falling out of Love?