Talaniluna (2004 & 2022)



 


I recently found a line drawing that I probably did in 2004. At that  time, in the midst of many trying hours of work, I had to find an outlet for the stress and angst I was going through!  

For years, the drawing lay dormant inside a sketchbook. After all, new chapters had opened and closed in my life! Much like yesteryear’s feelings that evoked the original image. 

Today, I worked on it using watercolor paint & watercolor pencils - trying to put in all that I have learned using a new art medium. It no longer hurt putting the small and seemingly imperceptible images that belonged to this picture! Time does add a different perspective to how we do and see things! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like butter, slowly melting

The Fear of Excess

Falling out of Love?