No more, please!


I have this crazy notion that the universe has determined that some days are perfect for important events. For a while now, i have noticed that on certain days, my appointment calendar is VERY full while on the spaces for other days, I have nothing written except my daily reminder to pray at a specific hour. 

To illustrate, yesterday, June 28, I had two workshops going on at exactly the same time (Don't ask me how i managed to attend both!) and then another activity after dinner. Tomorrow, June 30, I have 2 deadlines for a paper and presentation (There was another one I managed to get out of). And then one meeting in the morning and another one in the afternoon. In the evening, i check in for another activity which starts morning of the next day! 

Mind you, I do not set these deadlines and the dates for these activities. The universe hands them in, one by one, on my plate which is already full as it is! Maybe I should shout out  "No more!" to the Great Beyond when the the items on my schedule for the day counts to TWO?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like butter, slowly melting

The Fear of Excess

Falling out of Love?